Jul 10, 2013

Simply gorgeous

Hey!! 
Thank you all for the kind comments on Calling it home!! I really appreciate it and it kinda made my day yesterday, so glad you liked my headboard tutorial!! Woo-hoo!!:)

Today I want to show you some of the photos I keep on my computer as inspirational pictures. They are overall stunning or have interesting gorgeous details that make the space truly unique. Check them out:



Everything here is a stunner, but have you seen the rug??
What draws me to this space is the gold on grey combo!



Gorgeous artwork, anyone??



Interesting art+ funky rug+ wooden credenza= Ozana loves...



How simple and yet spectacular is this???



Beautiful art wall!



Romantic anyone? Yes, please!!



Now, that is me, be still, my heart!!

Inspired yet?? I know I am!!

xoxo,
Ozana

Photos: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

3 comments:

  1. Querida amiga realmente imágenes impresionantes , sobretodo la primera
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your inspiration photos but that first gray and gold rug is AMAZING!!! I am drawn to cool/warm pairings and this fits the bill wonderfully! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First photo is my favourite also!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!