Apr 17, 2014

Return to the beginning

Hello, there, friends!!
There are just a few days till Easter, and instead of finishing my cleaning and planning meals, I am blogging and re-watching Grey's Anatomy episodes... I tell you, I am learning their lines!!:)) Decor-related I have already changed the window treatments in the living room, and I couldn't be happier, I am slowly coming back to my initial mood board!! With no budget at all, I can only plan for now. Looking at this mood board, I can see I need some more stuff:



The armchairs and the coffee table have already been painted black, and the look so much better, I have the grey sectional, the wall unit and the chandelier. For the past year I have had a grey Berber-style shag rug which I love, but now I dream of throwing in the pink. This one, I think:



...or this one..

I am going to pass on the cowhide, because my husband doesn't like the smell (???what???), and I still need a pink chair ...and I'm all set!! Also, I dream of finally buying a piece of marble to put on top of the coffee table... I keep procrastinating!!:)
What have I added to the original mood board? Well, a bench for this wall:


.....and a gallery wall too:

I am going to do this arrangement and the bench is going under it!!
I am planning to get some legs and diy a tufted bench in a deep green velvet,
 like the velvet in the armchairs:



It is proving impossible to capture the colour of the curtains, it's a deep green-hunter's green combo I just love, it feels so spring!!The amount of light that floods the room is amazing, my previous golden sheers were blocking all the light!!! I am so happy with the change!!


Here is the rug, which is great, and will be moved somewhere else, as soon as I buy the pink one!! It is going to look great, don't you think??
I am also needing a big plant on the right of the sectional and I have to decide whether to keep that big art above the sectional:
Here is it, together with the "old look"of the living room, blush drapes and all....

I'm excited!! Are you??
xoxo,
Ozana 

2 comments:

  1. Has avanzado mucho amiga querida , tu living me gusta mucho , todo el colorido elegido ,,,Que tengas una linda Semana Santa
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so great Ozana! I love the green drapes and of course, those velvet green chairs!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!