Oct 13, 2014

Chinese prints are in!!

Hello, there, how are you all??!
My Chinese prints have arrived and I love them a lot, except they are not as I saw on the site... bummer.. and I cannot change them, as they are out of stock! What's the problem, you ask? Well, the background is not the same and I want to hang them together, so I was planning to have the same background so they look more alike... as you can see, it is not the case. I am left with a dilemma, what to do? If they were on stock I would buy another one, to hang three of them, with either a grey or a white background, but this is not the case...they are OUT OF STOCK!!:((
I am thinking of painting the background for the cherry blossoms print a greyish green, with a touch of gold, cause that is how the other one looks...or just wait for the prints to be back on stock....


Here they are on the carpet in my living room.



...and here they are on the site.. better, right?

Also, I am planning to frame them in a thin simple gold frame, they will look way better, I hope. Here are some inspirational photos I love with chinoiserie prints framed, or even  framed wallpaper panels:











Inspirational pictures here.

What do you think my best solution is? Paint the white one or just wait for the prints to be back in stock? Also, my other dilemma is that the prints seem better as a group of three, and I only have two... any suggestions?
Do share!!

xoxo,
Ozana

2 comments:

  1. Amei, esses quadro chineses. Eu amo decoração e tudo feito com carinho fica belíssimo. Lindo seu blog.
    Tenha um ótimo dia.
    Anajá
    http://livingonfarm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola amiga querida ! Me encanta el estilo chino ! Esta muy en boga , esos dos cuadros combinados quedan divinos

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!